In our vision, companies accelerating their growth are in demand for more and more sales and marketing professional expertise that will add value to company product and services, and play a central role in global expansion.
Our main objective is to offer management consulting services to companies that are willing to accelerate their business development in order to help them plan and execute their growth.
Our mission is to help hi-tech companies to expand globally, to do it quickly, and to do it professionally.
Our core expertise is in business strategy, sales and marketing organization development, sales and marketing operations, and international business development.
We will also assist companies to execute their strategies – recruit, manage and inspire people that will make a difference, provide them with leads and operational support, organize the sales and marketing operations, evaluate the competitive environment and adjust, design and implement programs.
Global Business Development,
Strategy and B2B Sales
Mihai Guran specializes in management consulting for global sales and marketing, strategy and international business development since 2018. Enrolled also in Tech Angles Romania, he delivers on the mission to help IT&C companies to expand globally, to do it quickly, and to do it professionally.
Engineer with programming background, Mihai Guran graduated a top Executives MBA program in Europe – Henley Business School, University of Reading.
He developed as a leader and manager, while forming and norming the sales and marketing teams and the channels, delivering market share growth for multinational companies, in Romania and CEE countries.
His background allowed him to recruit a team of +150 people sales that performed globally for a Romanian brand, moving Bitdefender Enterprise Solutions from niche to visionary player in Gartner Magic Quadrant.
An inspirational leader, Mihai Guran shared the story of Bitdefender’s global journey during TEDx Floreasca 2018, starting from the first visit abroad, continuing with challenges to recruit and build the brand, or to develop the systems and processes to support the massive scale of the business.
Reviewing or proposing a new B2B go-to-market model, segmentation or sales methodology, recruiting for new markets, designing and implementing collaborative tools for sales and marketing to support the growth, managing the remote teams – all of these are needed on the road to global B2B success, and Mihai Guran can also help find and implement the right solutions to accelerate the sales growth, based on his experience.
Sales Enablement & Management Consultant
Radu Mesa is a management and sales enablement consultant with +20 years of experience in IT industry. He held various positions in corporate environments, being part of and managing international teams. He developed competencies in three main areas: Management, Learning & Development, and IT.
Below are some of his career highlights:
- implemented strategy management frameworks in several companies in IT, Manufacturing and Banking.
- +10000 hours of training delivered for managers and executives, sales, marketing, and customers service representatives.
- He designed hundreds of live and virtual training sessions for small groups and very large audiences (200 people).
+ 10 years of people management experience as he built and managed international teams for Presales, Reporting and L&D functions.
- + 10 years of experience managing or consulting on the development of software applications to support various business processes, from ERPs and CRMs to LMS and Analytics.
- Since 2010 he has actively managed a distributed private cloud infrastructure to better understand and test the business cases for new technologies and train non-technical people in sales, marketing, and HR.
In Radu’s previous analyst role he built and managed various teams at EMEA level, as well as led two implementations of the Balance Scorecard methodology.
Given his expertise and unique experience he looks forward to continuing adding benefits to disruptive Tech start-ups.
- Design and implementation of the Enablement program (from New Hire onboarding to major product updates, continuous learning and certification system, and partner training)
- On-going coaching of business management on people and management development, management of changes and sales acceleration, design and run of corporate events.
- Recruiting and forming of the Enterprise Sales Engineering / Pre-Sales teams covering all the key countries/regions.
Branding & Marketing Specialist
Maria Sas is a branding and marketing specialist with over 9+ years working in creative industries. She is currently working marketing director at Kiana Teas, creative director at Conceptualive and a specialist part of the GCG and Atnnovate Team.
Maria’s artistic background and an entrepreneurial family, have led her to innately see both macro and micro in the development of the communication of a brand/company.
With international work experience in Milan, Copenhagen and Paris; she has gained insights as to what it takes to build a company image that resonates internationally.
Maria has work experience in design, international sales, aquisitions and stock control.
Believing in life long learning, Maria is currently going to certify as a Sales Force Sales Consultant.
- Branding & graphic design
- Marketing & communications strategy
- Market research
- Brand management
- Social media marketing
HR & Change Management Practice
Sandra has been mentor & coach in the cross-cultural programs Inspired Women Lead and Homeward Bound.
She is co-organizing and hosting the HR Executive Learning Breakfast series, a high-quality platform for learning and HR-related conversations.
Sandra has had big multicultural exposure, having delivered projects in Romania, the Republic of Moldova, Hungary, Spain, Germany and Switzerland and working with Germans, Austrians, Poles, Hindi, Dutch, Swiss and Spanish. She speaks fluent German and English and is conversational in French.
Sandra can help you and your team successfully navigate the new challenges that come with scaling: managing more employees, managing a bigger workload, designing new processes to handle the increased activity and help you communicate with more stakeholders, creating a strong line of middle management, working with people from different cultures.
Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning & Development
Cristina Bica is specialized in organizational psychology, with 15+ years practice in HR consultancy and Learning & Development, especially in IT and professional services industries. Cristina believes that the new way of life and making business fundamentally changed the efficacy of traditional management practices and the companies must DISRUPT their people focused processes and embrace the mindset of the new digital era.
Main domains of interest and expertise:
- Enhance people experience in all employee life cycle with regard to neurosciences recommendations (selection, onboarding, performance & recognition, promotion, growth enablement, succession & talent planning, off-boarding)
- Principle based optimization of HR processes and practices
- Organisational learning strategy
- Design and deliver leadership development programs
- Team coaching and development
Cristina attended also a lot of events and conferences in the human resources field, behavioral coaching and personal development. She is an avid reader, loving belletristic and psychology books on psychotherapy, brain sciences, leadership and parenting. Also, she is a seasoned traveler, music listener and coffee drinker.