Here you can find open positions for GCG Consulting and for our customers and partners:
Open position #1: Inside Sales and Sales Operations Consultant, GCG
Category: Sales, sales operations
Willing to develop in sales and sales operations? Passionate about start-ups and companies growing? Willing to make a difference and evolve from an internal to an external role?
Or maybe don’t know yet which way to go, either towards an external role, based on communication and inter-personal skills, or towards an internal role, based on technical competencies and project management abilities? Maybe having some experience in one area, and you want to develop the other? Then this is an opportunity for you!
At GCG Consulting, our mission is to help companies to expand globally, to do it quickly, and to do it professionally. We believe that companies accelerating growth are in demand for more sales and marketing professionals, tools and expertise, in order to add value to company products and services and accelerate their sales growth and development.
GCG Consulting is offering professional management consulting, sales, marketing operations and other services to help companies plan, and then execute the plans and grow.
Inside Sales and Sales Operations Consultant has two main roles:
- Customer prospecting – will do customer prospecting and/or qualify incoming leads, building on written and verbal communication skills, establish meetings and solutions demos, being able to evolve into an outside sales & business developer.
- Sales operations – will develop knowledge of CRM systems, will attend trainings and get certifications, will work under supervision from senior colleagues to implement projects and will evolve into a sales operations specialist.
Sounds too much or too difficult? Maybe you will also want to add some marketing abilities on the top? Well, this is your chance to learn from more experienced people, in a small and fast-growing organization, develop new skills and your career.
With an inside sales experience in the background, you will also be the best person to understand the sales people and sales management requirements, and become fast one of the best sales analysts in town!
1. Customer prospecting:
- Outbound lead development activities - perform customer research, personalize communication and contact target prospects via mail, chat, LinkedIn, video or phone calls, and determine if there is interest for GCG, our customers or our partner solutions.
- Inbound lead qualification activities - follow-up on incoming leads, qualify prospects by establishing interest into GCG, our customers or our partners solutions and establish meetings and demo sessions.
- Contribute to business development activities, business plans development, campaigns, sales operations projects, CRM platforms, marketing and other activities.
- Relationship development with GCG Consulting customers and partners.
- Delivery of demos and or presentations, participation in marketing events.
- Promotion on social media/web site of GCG and our partner solutions.
- Contribute to implementation of marketing campaigns and marketing operations development.
As the business grows, you will take ownership of personal development and evolve your contribution to sales and marketing operations team.
2. Sales operations:
- Understand customer processes, map them, and translate them into specifications for CRM tools implementations.
- Facilitate meetings to understand requirements, explain and demonstrate tools, help customer decide on priorities for implementations and trade-offs.
- Train and certify on sales and marketing tools such as CRM, marketing automation and integrations.
- Implement sales and marketing tools (such as CRM systems) for customers, in line with suppliers training and methodologies, best practices and GCG business consultancy advices.
- Optionally develop as administrator and/or developer for CRM systems, if you will decide you want to grow on this career path.
In addition, you might also develop as needed/when needed content to be used in marketing activities for promoting GCG Consulting and our partners solutions.
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and develop for the next years in small company with extremely high expertise in sales and marketing.
- Develop the understanding of GCG and GCG partner solutions.
- Develop interpersonal and technical skills required for the job (i.e. inside sales calling techniques, sales tools implementation, email marketing automation tools etc)
- Attention to details, ability to focus and work in a environment with a lot of distractions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – both Romanian and English, other languages are considered an advantage.
- Experience in on-line demand generation activities that drive awareness of the key differentiators and generate new leads is a plus.
- Familiarity with day-to-day sales and marketing operations activities and relevant CRM and other tools (i.e. salesforce, hubspot, marketoo etc) is a plus.
- Comfortable to work in a entrepreneurial environment, managing uncertainties and changing priorities as needed.
- Experience in working with external customers in an environment with multiple stakeholders, tools and systems is a plus.
- Bachelor degree (or student in final year), preferably in marketing, business administration, engineering with curricula on computer systems
- Ability to travel if needed.
- Team player, can also work autonomously.
- Able to learn and develop new skills.
- Presentation skills.
- A plus for general knowledge on IT environments, project management, IT systems architectures, programming languages and databases
What we offer:
- Fixed monthly payment
- Variable payment for new business projects developed.
- Growth path – as the company develops there will be opportunities for future roles.
- Flexible working schedule (if needed, will accommodate time off for exams)
- Working from a modern office environment (hub in central location of Bucharest).
Interested to develop your career in sales? Then please send your CV at: email@example.com
Here you can find open positions for GCG Consulting and for our customers and partners:
Open position #2: Team Lead / Scrum Master / People Manager
Category: Software Development
Job Description brief below, for more details: https://www.123formbuilder.com/careers/?jobs=team-lead-scrum-master-people-manager-3
As a Team Leader at 123FormBuilder you will be responsible for developing and implementing the current business strategy. Your focus will be on managing the existing …and the new Scrum Teams together with your counterparts Team Lead colleagues
SOME OF YOUR FOCUS AREAS WILL BE
You’ll be a hands-on Team Lead who can teach best practice within your team ensuring excellence
Drive and constantly improve the Agile Way of Working as an environment
Be part of the Interviewers Team in order to have hiring decision for the new hires
You will support the tech leads as an adviser and drive the vision and strategy in collaboration with the team turning it into reality
Able to act as an interface between multiple technologies and management layers
Find pain points for your team and see how we can fix that
Collaborate with your counterparts and collaboratively achieve company’s vision
Handles relationships with both the local teams and the cross functional teams ( 4 Scrum Teams in Timisoara, 1 Scrum Team in Bucharest, 1 Scrum Team in Oradea )
Coordinate with various teams to address partners needs in accurate and timely manner
1 on 1 career path/ checkpoint discussion every 3 months
Master the Daily stand up meetings
Manage both the human and tech resources from your team
Get involved in negotiating the release dates
Empower and motivate the team in subtle and indirect ways in achieving a shared identity, values, and purpose in delivering software products
Being accountable for the output of their team and is therefore responsible for assuring the quality of work and ensuring that agreed processes and practices are followed
Has responsibility for specifying, sizing, developing, deploying and maintaining software and the provision of related services in accordance with standards and contracts across their area of responsibility
Being responsible for the career growth plan of your colleagues
A BIT ABOUT YOU
At least 3 years of experience in relevant field as a inline Manager/ Scrum Master
Good communication skills both verbal and written
Project Management experience is a plus
Private medical insurance and partial reimbursement for glasses / contact lenses
Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country for you and your spouse (7Card)
Yearly bonus based on company growth
Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and memorable team buildings
Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
Flexible work schedule and occasional home-office
We appreciate your loyalty to the company and as a thank you, you will benefit of extra vacation days according to your seniority
Health in a basket full of fruits daily and breakfast snacks
Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks